Portfolio Management Software
The Libris Financial Portfolio Management solution offers Investment Managers a comprehensive, highly configurable and progressive software platform designed to administer the asset management of Private Clients, Institutional Funds, Multi-Managers, In-house Funds, Charities and Trusts. Libris Financial is a complete solution, providing a modern, advanced single platform for Front, Middle and Back Office processes combining Dealing, STP, Portfolio Accounting, Workflow Management, General Ledger, Comprehensive Client Reporting, Performance Attribution, HMRC reporting, Risk Management, Compliance Management, Web Services and Client Web Portal incorporating custom 'apps' for operating key functions, checks and portfolio enquiries & reporting via the iPhone and iPad.
Offering a high level of STP, along with security information feeds, custodian interfaces providing automated reconciliations and settlement interfaces to Euroclear/Crest and mutual funds via our own inbuilt Calastone interfaces.Orders can be imported from any OMS or created through resident Libris Financial Dealing and Portfolio Modelling functions. With full Multi-Company and Multi-Currency with a comprehensive General Ledger, built in Performance Attribution and flexible, automated Client Reporting, Libris Financial offers an immense range of functionalility ready to fit 100% with your business process.
How can we make this claim?
Libris Financial comes with an Investment Management, Banking and Property Management database blue-print. The Libris database accounts for just about every function that occurs in the day to day processing of financial data. In the event that we are presented with something new, we enhance our database to accomodate the requirements and make them part of our standard.
Designed to Save Your Company Money!
Every Libris Financial implementation has resulted in an overall cost saving for our clients. Our aim is to make sure we can save any company at least 50% on annual costs, whereas in reality the saving, including those to be had from increased efficiencies, are around 70%! This amazing cost saving is always evident, as we have a charging structure linked to the market - just a few basis points of funds under management. If your revenue falls due to market influences then so do our costs. We believe this is another Libris Financial innovation that will appeal to Finance Directors as much as Operations Directors.
Libris Financial is used by:
- Private Client Fund Managers
- ISA and SIPP Managers
- Specialist Boutiques
- Institutional Fund Managers
- Trust Companies
- Private Banks
- Family Wealth Managers
- Global Multi Managers
- Fund Trustees for Manager Replication
- Local Authority Investment Managers
- Libris Portfolio Reporting
- Libris Performance Attribution
- Libris Crest/Euroclear
- Libris Data Warehouse
- Libris Data Migration
- Libris Data Archive
- Libris Financial Resilience Risk Mitigation
Libris Financial is delivered with the following core components as standard:
- Front & Back Office Dealing Modules
- Portfolio Modelling against Risk Profiles
- Confirmations and Settlements
- Cash Management
- FOREX trading
- Derivative Trading
- Crest/Euroclear IS015022 Interface (20022 post July 2010)
- Performance Attribution
- Inbuilt Performance for Capital and Total Returns
- Paper based and Electronic Client Reporting
- Comprehensive Enquiry Suite & Data Warehouse
- Secure Web Access for Clients, IFA’s & trusted 3rd parties
- Management Fees
- External Data Feeds(Prices, Corp. Events, Dividends) eg: Interactive Data FTS, Fidessa, Bloomberg Data License
- Corporate Actions & Dividend Processing
- Multi Currency General Ledger & Fund Accounting
- Database Migration and Archiving
- Compliance Management and Breach Monitoring
- Electronic Custodian Interfaces
- Full Straight Through Processing
- Performance Interfaces (eg. FactSet, Sylvan)
- Built-in Workflow
- FastForm File Uploads (eg. from xls,csv,ocx,txt)
- Customisable User Interfaces
- Full WebServices integration
- Calastone Interface
- ISA Processing
Modules available very soon...
Libris FMV Tradestation
Put Libris Financial to the test with our, no obligation 'proof of concept' programme.